Linear discrimination with equicorrelated training vectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paranjpe, S. A. & Gore, A. P., 1994. "Selecting variables for discrimination when covariance matrices are unequal," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 417-419, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leiva, Ricardo & Roy, Anuradha, 2012. "Linear discrimination for three-level multivariate data with a separable additive mean vector and a doubly exchangeable covariance structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1644-1661.
- Roy, Anuradha & Leiva, Ricardo & Žežula, Ivan & Klein, Daniel, 2015. "Testing the equality of mean vectors for paired doubly multivariate observations in blocked compound symmetric covariance matrix setup," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 50-60.
- Roy, Anuradha & Zmyślony, Roman & Fonseca, Miguel & Leiva, Ricardo, 2016. "Optimal estimation for doubly multivariate data in blocked compound symmetric covariance structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 81-90.
- Pamela C. Smith & Dana A. Forgione, "undated". "Global Outsourcing of Healthcare: A Medical Tourism Decision Model," Working Papers 0033, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Hao, Chengcheng & Liang, Yuli & Roy, Anuradha, 2015. "Equivalency between vertices and centers-coupled-with-radii principal component analyses for interval data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 113-120.
- Kihoon Yoon & Daijin Ko & Carolina B. Livi & Nathan Trinklein & Mark Doderer & Stephen Kwek & Luiz O. F. Penalva, "undated". "Over-represented sequences located on UTRs are potentially involved in regulatory functions," Working Papers 0053, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Roy, Anuradha & Leiva, Ricardo, 2008. "Likelihood ratio tests for triply multivariate data with structured correlation on spatial repeated measurements," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1971-1980, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear discrimination Equicorrelated training vectors Likelihood ratio test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:2:p:384-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.