Linear discrimination with equicorrelated training vectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paranjpe, S. A. & Gore, A. P., 1994. "Selecting variables for discrimination when covariance matrices are unequal," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 417-419, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leiva, Ricardo & Roy, Anuradha, 2012. "Linear discrimination for three-level multivariate data with a separable additive mean vector and a doubly exchangeable covariance structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1644-1661.
- Roy, Anuradha & Leiva, Ricardo & Žežula, Ivan & Klein, Daniel, 2015. "Testing the equality of mean vectors for paired doubly multivariate observations in blocked compound symmetric covariance matrix setup," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 50-60.
- Roy, Anuradha & Zmyślony, Roman & Fonseca, Miguel & Leiva, Ricardo, 2016. "Optimal estimation for doubly multivariate data in blocked compound symmetric covariance structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 81-90.
- Pamela C. Smith & Dana A. Forgione, 2008. "Global Outsourcing of Healthcare: A Medical Tourism Decision Model," Working Papers 0033, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Hao, Chengcheng & Liang, Yuli & Roy, Anuradha, 2015. "Equivalency between vertices and centers-coupled-with-radii principal component analyses for interval data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 113-120.
- Kihoon Yoon & Daijin Ko & Carolina B. Livi & Nathan Trinklein & Mark Doderer & Stephen Kwek & Luiz O. F. Penalva, 2008. "Over-represented sequences located on UTRs are potentially involved in regulatory functions," Working Papers 0053, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Roy, Anuradha & Leiva, Ricardo, 2008. "Likelihood ratio tests for triply multivariate data with structured correlation on spatial repeated measurements," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1971-1980, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear discrimination Equicorrelated training vectors Likelihood ratio test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:2:p:384-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .