Penalized empirical likelihood estimation of semiparametric models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167.
- Jian Zhang, 2003. "Sieve Empirical Likelihood and Extensions of the Generalized Least Squares," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xihong Lin, 2004. "Equivalent kernels of smoothing splines in nonparametric regression for clustered/longitudinal data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 177-193, March.
- Shi, Jian & Lau, Tai-Shing, 2000. "Empirical Likelihood for Partially Linear Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 132-148, January.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Gautam Tripathi & Hyungtaik Ahn, 2004.
"Empirical Likelihood-Based Inference in Conditional Moment Restriction Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1667-1714, November.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Gautam Tripathi & Hyungtaik Ahn, 2001. "Empirical Likelihood-Based Inference in Conditional Moment Restriction Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-124, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1990.
"Efficient Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonlinear Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 809-837, July.
- Newey, W.K., 1989. "Efficient Instrumental Variables Estimation Of Nonlinear Models," Papers 341, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Yanyuan Ma & Jeng-Min Chiou & Naisyin Wang, 2006. "Efficient semiparametric estimator for heteroscedastic partially linear models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 75-84, March.
- Chunrong Ai & Xiaohong Chen, 2003. "Efficient Estimation of Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions Containing Unknown Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1795-1843, November.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xiaohong, 2007. "Large Sample Sieve Estimation of Semi-Nonparametric Models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 76 Elsevier.
- Shi, Zhentao, 2016. "Econometric estimation with high-dimensional moment equalities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 104-119.
- Chunrong Ai & Xiaohong Chen, 2009.
"Semiparametric efficiency bound for models of sequential moment restrictions containing unknown functions,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP28/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chunrong Ai & Xiaohong Chen, 2009. "Semiparametric Efficiency Bound for Models of Sequential Moment Restrictions Containing Unknown Functions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1731, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Xianyang Zhang & Xiaofeng Shao, 2016. "On the coverage bound problem of empirical likelihood methods for time series," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 395-421, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSemiparametric model Empirical likelihood Penalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:10:p:1923-1954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.