Multivariate Locally Weighted Polynomial Fitting and Partial Derivative Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhan-Qian Lu, 1999. "Multivariate Local Polynomial Fitting for Martingale Nonlinear Regression Models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 51(4), pages 691-706, December.
- Giordano, Francesco & Parrella, Maria Lucia, 2016. "Bias-corrected inference for multivariate nonparametric regression: Model selection and oracle property," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 71-93.
- Francesco Giordano & Maria Lucia Parrella, 2014. "Bias-corrected inference for multivariate nonparametric regression: model selection and oracle property," Working Papers 3_232, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno.
- Charnigo, Richard & Feng, Limin & Srinivasan, Cidambi, 2015. "Nonparametric and semiparametric compound estimation in multiple covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 179-196.
- Francesco Giordano & Soumendra Nath Lahiri & Maria Lucia Parrella, 2014. "GRID for model structure discovering in high dimensional regression," Working Papers 3_231, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno.
- Zhang, Wenyang & Lee, Sik-Yum, 2000. "Variable Bandwidth Selection in Varying-Coefficient Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 116-134, July.
More about this item
Keywordslocally weighted regression joint asymptotic normality asymptotic bias asymptotic variance kernel estimator nonparametric regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:59:y:1996:i:2:p:187-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.