Joint asymptotics for estimating the fractal indices of bivariate Gaussian processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Kleiber, William & Schlather, Martin, 2010. "MatÃ©rn Cross-Covariance Functions for Multivariate Random Fields," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 1167-1177.
- Tatiyana V. Apanasovich & Marc G. Genton & Ying Sun, 2012. "A Valid MatÃ©rn Class of Cross-Covariance Functions for Multivariate Random Fields With Any Number of Components," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(497), pages 180-193, March.
- Kaufman, Cari G. & Schervish, Mark J. & Nychka, Douglas W., 2008. "Covariance Tapering for Likelihood-Based Estimation in Large Spatial Data Sets," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1545-1555.
- Zhang, Hao, 2004. "Inconsistent Estimation and Asymptotically Equal Interpolations in Model-Based Geostatistics," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 250-261, January.
- Lim, Chae Young & Stein, Michael, 2008. "Properties of spatial cross-periodograms using fixed-domain asymptotics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(9), pages 1962-1984, October.
- Furrer, Reinhard & Bachoc, François & Du, Juan, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of multivariate tapering for estimation and prediction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 177-191.
- Kleiber, William & Nychka, Douglas, 2012. "Nonstationary modeling for multivariate spatial processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 76-91.
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate Gaussian process; Bivariate Matérn field; Fractal indices; Joint asymptotics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:56-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.