A Valid MatÃ©rn Class of Cross-Covariance Functions for Multivariate Random Fields With Any Number of Components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun, Mikyoung, 2014. "Matérn-based nonstationary cross-covariance models for global processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 134-146.
- Sara López-Pintado & Ying Sun & Juan Lin & Marc Genton, 2014. "Simplicial band depth for multivariate functional data," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 8(3), pages 321-338, September.
- Moreno Bevilacqua & Alfredo Alegria & Daira Velandia & Emilio Porcu, 2016. "Composite Likelihood Inference for Multivariate Gaussian Random Fields," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 448-469, September.
- Kleiber, William & Nychka, Douglas, 2012. "Nonstationary modeling for multivariate spatial processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 76-91.
- M. Bevilacqua & A. Fassò & C. Gaetan & E. Porcu & D. Velandia, 2016. "Covariance tapering for multivariate Gaussian random fields estimation," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(1), pages 21-37, March.
- Moreno Bevilacqua & Ronny Vallejos & Daira Velandia, 2015. "Assessing the significance of the correlation between the components of a bivariate Gaussian random field," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 545-556, December.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:115-119 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:497:p:180-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.