Gaussian fluctuations for sample covariance matrices with dependent data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonsson, Dag, 1982. "Some limit theorems for the eigenvalues of a sample covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-38, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodnar, Taras & Parolya, Nestor & Schmid, Wolfgang, 2018.
"Estimation of the global minimum variance portfolio in high dimensions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 266(1), pages 371-390.
- Taras Bodnar & Nestor Parolya & Wolfgang Schmid, 2014. "Estimation of the Global Minimum Variance Portfolio in High Dimensions," Papers 1406.0437, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Bodnar, Taras & Okhrin, Ostap & Parolya, Nestor, 2019.
"Optimal shrinkage estimator for high-dimensional mean vector,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 63-79.
- Taras Bodnar & Ostap Okhrin & Nestor Parolya, 2016. "Optimal Shrinkage Estimator for High-Dimensional Mean Vector," Papers 1610.09292, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
- Taras Bodnar & Yarema Okhrin & Nestor Parolya, 2016. "Optimal shrinkage-based portfolio selection in high dimensions," Papers 1611.01958, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
- Bodnar, Taras & Gupta, Arjun K. & Parolya, Nestor, 2016. "Direct shrinkage estimation of large dimensional precision matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 223-236.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom matrices; Sample covariance matrices; Marčenko–Pastur law; Dependent random variables;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:114:y:2013:i:c:p:270-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.