Smoothed empirical likelihood for ROC curves with censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Yichuan & Zhao, Meng, 2011. "Empirical likelihood for the contrast of two hazard functions with right censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 392-401, March.
- Horváth, Lajos, 1983. "The rate of strong uniform consistency for the multivariate product-limit estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 202-209, March.
- Diehl, Sabine & Stute, Winfried, 1988. "Kernel density and hazard function estimation in the presence of censoring," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 299-310, May.
- Li, Gang, 1995. "On nonparametric likelihood ratio estimation of survival probabilities for censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 95-104, November.
- McKeague, Ian W. & Zhao, Yichuan, 2002. "Simultaneous confidence bands for ratios of survival functions via empirical likelihood," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 405-415, December.
- Shen, Junshan & He, Shuyuan, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for the difference of two survival functions under right censorship," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 169-181, January.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & McKeague, I.W., 1999. "Confidence tubes for multiple quantile plots via empirical likelihood," Other publications TiSEM b64493f8-1c01-40fd-b16d-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lloyd, Chris J. & Yong, Zhou, 1999. "Kernel estimators of the ROC curve are better than empirical," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 221-228, September.
- McKeague, Ian W. & Zhao, Yichuan, 2006. "Width-scaled confidence bands for survival functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 327-339, February.
- Junshan Shen & Shuyuan He, 2007. "Empirical likelihood for the difference of quantiles under censorship," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 437-457, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Hanfang & Zhao, Yichuan, 2013. "Smoothed jackknife empirical likelihood inference for the difference of ROC curves," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 270-284.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap confidence band; Smoothed empirical likelihood; Right censoring data; ROC curves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:109:y:2012:i:c:p:254-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.