Empirical likelihood for the difference of two survival functions under right censorship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & McKeague, I.W., 1999. "Confidence tubes for multiple quantile plots via empirical likelihood," Other publications TiSEM b64493f8-1c01-40fd-b16d-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Li, Gang, 1995. "On nonparametric likelihood ratio estimation of survival probabilities for censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 95-104, November.
- McKeague, Ian W. & Zhao, Yichuan, 2002. "Simultaneous confidence bands for ratios of survival functions via empirical likelihood," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 405-415, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nubyra Ahmed & Sundarraman Subramanian, 2016. "Semiparametric simultaneous confidence bands for the difference of survival functions," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 504-530, October.
- Yang, Hanfang & Zhao, Yichuan, 2012. "Smoothed empirical likelihood for ROC curves with censored data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 254-263.
- Zhou, Mai & Zhu, Shihong, 2015. "Empirical likelihood confidence band for the difference of survival functions under proportional hazards model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 228-235.
- Zhao, Yichuan & Zhao, Meng, 2011. "Empirical likelihood for the contrast of two hazard functions with right censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 392-401, March.
- Zhao, Meng & Zhao, Yichuan & McKeague, Ian W., 2015. "Empirical likelihood inference for the odds ratio of two survival functions under right censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 304-312.
More about this item
KeywordsCensored data Empirical likelihood Survival function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:76:y:2006:i:2:p:169-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.