Efficient Hellinger distance estimates for semiparametric models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Woo, Mi-Ja & Sriram, T.N., 2007. "Robust estimation of mixture complexity for count data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4379-4392, May.
- Takada, Teruko, 2009. "Simulated minimum Hellinger distance estimation of stochastic volatility models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2390-2403, April.
- Woo, Mi-Ja & Sriram, T.N., 2006. "Robust Estimation of Mixture Complexity," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1475-1486, December.
- Sriram, T. N. & Vidyashankar, A. N., 2000. "Minimum Hellinger distance estimation for supercritical Galton-Watson processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 331-342, December.
- Ayanendranath Basu & Bruce Lindsay, 1994. "Minimum disparity estimation for continuous models: Efficiency, distributions and robustness," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 46(4), pages 683-705, December.
- Murphy, S. A. & Van Der Vaart, A. W., 1996. "Likelihood Inference in the Errors-in-Variables Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 81-108, October.
- Wu, Jingjing & Karunamuni, Rohana & Zhang, Biao, 2010. "Minimum Hellinger distance estimation in a two-sample semiparametric model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1102-1122, May.
- Zudi Lu & Yer Van Hui & Andy H. Lee, 2003. "Minimum Hellinger Distance Estimation for Finite Mixtures of Poisson Regression Models and Its Applications," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1016-1026, December.
- Karlis, Dimitris & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1998. "Minimum Hellinger distance estimation for Poisson mixtures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 81-103, November.
- Laurent Bordes & Céline Delmas & Pierre Vandekerkhove, 2006. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Two-component Mixture Model where One Component is known," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(4), pages 733-752.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annabel Prause & Ansgar Steland & Mohammed Abujarad, 2016. "Minimum Hellinger distance estimation for bivariate samples and time series with applications to nonlinear regression and copula-based models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(4), pages 425-455, May.
- Karunamuni, Rohana J. & Tang, Qingguo & Zhao, Bangxin, 2015. "Robust and efficient estimation of effective dose," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 47-60.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:70:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10463-017-0602-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Qingguo & Karunamuni, Rohana J., 2013. "Minimum distance estimation in a finite mixture regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 185-204.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum Hellinger distance estimators; Semiparametric models; Asymptotically efficient estimators; Robust estimators; Adaptive estimators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:107:y:2012:i:c:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.