Likelihood Inference in the Errors-in-Variables Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingyao Hu & Geert Ridder, 2012.
"Estimation of nonlinear models with mismeasured regressors using marginal information,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 347-385, April.
- Yingyao Hu & Geert Ridder, 2005. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Mismeasured Regressors Using Marginal Information," IEPR Working Papers 05.39, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Yingyao Hu & Geert Ridder, 2009. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Mismeasured Regressors Using Marginal Information," Economics Working Paper Archive 554, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007.
"Nonparametric identification and estimation of nonclassical errors-in-variables models without additional information,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP18/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Nonclassical Errors-in-Variables Models Without Additional Information," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 676, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Wu, Jingjing & Karunamuni, Rohana J., 2012. "Efficient Hellinger distance estimates for semiparametric models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-23.
More about this item
Keywordserrors-in-variables maximum likelihood likelihood ratio test semi-parametric model mixture model Donsker class asymptotic efficiency efficient score equation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:59:y:1996:i:1:p:81-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.