A link-free method for testing the significance of predictors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hao Helen Zhang & Grace Wahba & Yi Lin & Meta Voelker & Michael Ferris & Ronald Klein & Barbara Klein, 2004. "Variable Selection and Model Building via Likelihood Basis Pursuit," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 659-672, January.
- Franklin Satterthwaite, 1941. "Synthesis of variance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 309-316.
- Lexin Li, 2007. "Sparse sufficient dimension reduction," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, pages 603-613.
- Zeng, Peng & Zhu, Yu, 2010. "An integral transform method for estimating the central mean and central subspaces," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 271-290.
- Zhu, Yu & Zeng, Peng, 2006. "Fourier Methods for Estimating the Central Subspace and the Central Mean Subspace in Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1638-1651, December.
- Lexin Li & R. Dennis Cook & Christopher J. Nachtsheim, 2005. "Model-free variable selection," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(2), pages 285-299.
- Csörgo, Sándor, 1985. "Testing for independence by the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 290-299.
- Casella, George & Moreno, Elias, 2006. "Objective Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 157-167, March.
- Efang Kong & Yingcun Xia, 2007. "Variable selection for the single‐index model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, pages 217-229.
More about this item
KeywordsFourier transform Nonparametric hypothesis testing Variable selection Weighted chi-squared distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:3:p:550-562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.