On model-free conditional coordinate tests for regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bentler, Peter M. & Xie, Jun, 2000. "Corrections to test statistics in principal Hessian directions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 381-389, May.
- Lexin Li, 2007. "Sparse sufficient dimension reduction," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 603-613.
- Zhu, Yu & Zeng, Peng, 2006. "Fourier Methods for Estimating the Central Subspace and the Central Mean Subspace in Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1638-1651, December.
- Li, Bing & Wang, Shaoli, 2007. "On Directional Regression for Dimension Reduction," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 997-1008, September.
- Xiangrong Yin, 2003. "Estimating central subspaces via inverse third moments," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 113-125, March.
- Prasad A. Naik & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2005. "Constrained Inverse Regression for Incorporating Prior Information," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 204-211, March.
- Cook, R. Dennis & Ni, Liqiang, 2005. "Sufficient Dimension Reduction via Inverse Regression: A Minimum Discrepancy Approach," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 410-428, June.
- Yin, Xiangrong & Li, Bing & Cook, R. Dennis, 2008. "Successive direction extraction for estimating the central subspace in a multiple-index regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1733-1757, September.
- Yongwu Shao & R. Dennis Cook & Sanford Weisberg, 2007. "Marginal tests with sliced average variance estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(2), pages 285-296.
- R. Dennis Cook & Liqiang Ni, 2006. "Using intraslice covariances for improved estimation of the central subspace in regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 65-74, March.
- Liping Zhu & Tao Wang & Lixing Zhu & Louis Ferré, 2010. "Sufficient dimension reduction through discretization-expectation estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(2), pages 295-304.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Zhou & Dong, Yuexiao & Guo, Ranwei, 2013. "On determining the structural dimension via directional regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 987-992.
- Liu, Xuejing & Yu, Zhou & Wen, Xuerong Meggie & Paige, Robert, 2015. "On testing common indices for two multi-index models: A link-free approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 75-85.
- Liu, Xuejing & Huo, Lei & Wen, Xuerong Meggie & Paige, Robert, 2017. "A link-free approach for testing common indices for three or more multi-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 236-245.
- repec:wyi:journl:002176 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConditional coordinate test; Sufficient dimension reduction; Sliced inverse regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:109:y:2012:i:c:p:61-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.