Generalized Marshall-Olkin distributions and related bivariate aging properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Navarro, Jorge & Balakrishnan, N., 2010. "Study of some measures of dependence between order statistics and systems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 52-67, January.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Furman, Edward & Vernic, Raluca, 2010. "On a multivariate Pareto distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 308-316, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jayme Pinto & Nikolai Kolev, 2016. "A class of continuous bivariate distributions with linear sum of hazard gradient components," Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Pinto, Jayme & Kolev, Nikolai, 2015. "Sibuya-type bivariate lack of memory property," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 119-128.
- Pellerey, Franco & Shaked, Moshe & Yasaei Sekeh, Salimeh, 2012. "Comparisons of concordance in additive models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 2059-2067.
- Yinping You & Xiaohu Li & Narayanaswamy Balakrishnan, 2014. "On extremes of bivariate residual lifetimes from generalized Marshall–Olkin and time transformed exponential models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(8), pages 1041-1056, November.
- Li, Yang & Sun, Jianguo & Song, Shuguang, 2012. "Statistical analysis of bivariate failure time data with Marshall–Olkin Weibull models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 2041-2050.
- Mercier, Sophie & Pham, Hai Ha, 2017. "A bivariate failure time model with random shocks and mixed effects," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 33-51.
More about this item
KeywordsPositive dependence properties Aging notions Survival copulas Stochastic orders Positive dependence orders;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:10:p:1399-1409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .