On the role of public debt in an OLG model with endogenous labor supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fanti, Luciano & Spataro, Luca, 2006. "Endogenous labor supply in Diamond's (1965) OLG model: A reconsideration of the debt role," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 428-438, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ums:papers:2012-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vogel, Edgar, 2014. "Optimal Level of Government Debt: Matching Wealth Inequality and the Fiscal Sector," MEA discussion paper series 201410, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Kuhle, Wolfgang, 2012. "Dynamic efficiency and the two-part golden rule with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1006.
- Skott Peter & Ryoo Soon, 2014.
"Public debt in an OLG model with imperfect competition: long-run effects of austerity programs and changes in the growth rate,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Peter Skott & Soon Ryoo, 2013. "Public debt in an OLG model with imperfect competition: long-run effects of austerity programs and changes in the growth rate," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013.
"Unfunded Pensions And Endogenous Labor Supply,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 971-997, July.
- Torben M. Andersen & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2009. "Unfunded pensions and endogenous labor supply," Economics Working Papers 2009-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Andersen, Torben M, 2012. "Unfunded Pensions and Endogenous Labor Supply," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34912, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vogel, Edgar, 2014. "Optimal level of government debt - matching wealth inequality and the fiscal sector," Working Paper Series 1665, European Central Bank.
- Andreas Bachmann & Kaspar Wüthrich, 2013. "Evaluating pay-as-you-go social security systems," Diskussionsschriften dp1310, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:1323-1328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.