The Specification of Money Demand, Fiscal Policy, and Exchange Rate Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Steffen & Ingo Pitterle, 2004. "Spillover Effects of Fiscal Policy Under Flexible Exchange Rates," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 286, Econometric Society.
- Carre, Martine & Collard, Fabrice, 2003.
"Monetary union: A welfare based approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 521-552, June.
- Martine Carré & Fabrice Collard, 1999. "Monetary Union : A Welfare Based Approach," Working Papers 99-62, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Martine Carre & Fabrice Collard, 2000. "Monetary Union: A Welfare Based Approach," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0526, Econometric Society.
- Martine Carré & F. Collard, 2003. "Monetary union : a welfare based approach," Post-Print halshs-00069504, HAL.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Hu, Shih-Wen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Tai, Meng-Yi & Wang, Vey, 2013. "Tariff-tax reform and exchange rate dynamics in a monetary economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 63-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:19:y:1997:i:1:p:79-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .