Calibration and Real Business Cycle Models: An Unorthodox Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2010.
"A banking explanation of the US velocity of money: 1919-2004,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 765-779, April.
- Szilard Benk & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2009. "A Banking Explanation of the US Velocity of Money: 1919-2004," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0923, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2009. "A Banking Explanation of the US Velocity of Money: 1919-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 7544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2009. "A Banking Explanation of the US Velocity of Money: 1919-2004," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/25, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ngalawa, Harold & Viegi, Nicola, 2013.
"Interaction of formal and informal financial markets in quasi-emerging market economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 614-624.
- Harold P.E. Ngalawa and Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Interaction of Formal and Informal Financial Markets in Quasi-Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 326, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Harold Ngalawa & Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Interaction of Formal and Informal Financial Markets in Quasi-Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 201306, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Felicitas NOWAK-LEHMANN D. & Inma MARTÍNEZ-ZARZOSO & Dierk HERZER & Stephan KLASEN & Axel DREHER, "undated". "Foreign Aid and Its Effect on Per-Capita Income (Growth) in Recipient Countries: Pitfalls and Findings from a Time Series Perspective," EcoMod2010 259600121, EcoMod.
- James Hartley, 2000. "Does the Solow Residual Actually Measure Changes in Technology?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 27-44.
- Olga Kiuila, 2001. "Computable Models of General Equilibrium (CGE)," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 4.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:19:y:1997:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.