An empirical inquiry into the short-run dynamics of output, prices and exchange market pressure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evan C Tanner, 2002. "Exchange Market Pressure, Currency Crises, and Monetary Policy; Additional Evidence From Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 02/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Balfoussia, Hiona & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Manthos D, 2011. "The theoretical framework of monetary policy revisited," MPRA Paper 32236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Papadopoulos, Athanasios P. & Papanikos, Gregory T., 2002.
"Exchange rate regimes and the linkage between money and output in Greece,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 103-117, May.
- Athanasios Papadopoulos & Gregory Papanikos, "undated". "Exchange Rates Regimes And The Linkage Between Money And Output In Greece," Working Papers 9605, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Balfoussia, Hiona & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Manthos D, 2011.
"The theoretical framework of monetary policy revisited,"
32236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis, 2011. "The theoretical framework of monetary policy revisited," Working Papers 138, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:3:y:1984:i:1:p:75-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.