Shlomo Angel, Housing Policy Matters: A Global Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Panama; Recent Economic Developments," IMF Staff Country Reports 99/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben C. Arimah, 2000. "Housing-sector Performance in Global Perspective: A Cross-city Investigation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(13), pages 2551-2579, December.
- Rakodi, Carole, 1992. "Housing markets in third world cities: Research and policy into the 1990s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 39-55, January.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 1999. "The Regulation of Urban Development: Lessons From International Experience," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 99-07, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 1990. "Urban Housing and Financial Markets: Some International Comparisons," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 27(6), pages 971-1022, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:10:y:2001:i:2:p:210-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.