The diffusion of innovations in hospitals : Some econometric considerations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurence C. Baker, 2000. "Managed Care and Technology Adoption in Health Care: Evidence from Magnetic Resonance Imaging," NBER Working Papers 8020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natalia Zhivan & Mark Diana, 2012. "U.S. hospital efficiency and adoption of health information technology," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 37-47, March.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Jin-Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt, 2004. "National Health Insurance and Technology Adoption: Evidence from Taiwan," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(1), pages 26-38, January.
- Roggenkamp, Susan D. & White, Kenneth R. & Bazzoli, Gloria J., 2005. "Adoption of hospital case management: economic and institutional influences," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 2489-2500, June.
- Laurence C. Baker & Ciaran S. Phibbs, 2000. "Managed Care, Technology Adoption, and Health Care: The Adoption of Neonatal Intensive Care," NBER Working Papers 7883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Laurence C., 2001. "Managed care and technology adoption in health care: evidence from magnetic resonance imaging," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 395-421, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:4:y:1985:i:4:p:373-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.