Ecological principles in agricultural policy: but which principles?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wood, D., 1988. "Introduced crops in developing countries : A sustainable agriculture?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 167-177, May.
- Wood, David, 1996. "The benign effect of some agricultural specialization on the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 107-111, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reijnders, L., 2006. "Conditions for the sustainability of biomass based fuel use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 863-876, May.
- Andrea Luvisi & Francesca Nicolì & Luigi De Bellis, 2017. "Sustainable Management of Plant Quarantine Pests: The Case of Olive Quick Decline Syndrome," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Felipe Gallardo-López & Mario Alejandro Hernández-Chontal & Pedro Cisneros-Saguilán & Ariadna Linares-Gabriel, 2018. "Development of the Concept of Agroecology in Europe: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-23, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yankuic Galvan-Miyoshi & Robert Walker & Barney Warf, 2015. "Land Change Regimes and the Evolution of the Maize-Cattle Complex in Neoliberal Mexico," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-24, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:23:y:1998:i:5:p:371-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.