Strengthening food policy through intrahousehold analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Lawrence & Kennedy, Eileen & Sullivan, Joan, 1994. "Choice of indicators for food security and nutrition monitoring," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 329-343, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Peña, Christine & Nishida, Chizuru & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Slack, Alison T., 1996. "Food security and nutrition implications of intrahousehold bias," FCND discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tangka, F. K. L. & Emerson, R. D. & Jabbar, M. A., 2010. "Crossbred cows and food security: A study of smallholder farm households in the Ethiopian highlands," Research Reports 208728, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Tangka, F K & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Shapiro, B I, 2000. "Gender roles and child nutrition in ruminant livestock production systems in developing countries – A critical review," Research Reports 182898, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Dorward, Andrew, 1999.
"Modelling embedded risk in peasant agriculture: methodological insights from northern Malawi,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(2), October.
- Dorward, Andrew, 1999. "Modelling embedded risk in peasant agriculture: methodological insights from northern Malawi," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 191-203, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:19:y:1994:i:4:p:347-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.