The Incentive to Sell Financial Market Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Gottardi, Piero, 2014.
"Markets for information: Of inefficient firewalls and efficient monopolies,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 24-44.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies," Working Papers 2008_37, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2009. "Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/11, European University Institute.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies," CESifo Working Paper Series 2336, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Gottardi, Piero, 2008. "Markets for information : of inefficient firewalls and efficient monopolies," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080201, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & LESCOURRET, Laurence, 2001.
"Information sharing, liquidity and transaction costs in floor-based trading systems,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
742, HEC Paris.
- Thierry Foucault & Laurence Lescourret, 2003. "Information Sharing, Liquidity and Transaction Costs in Floor-Based Trading Systems," Post-Print hal-00481203, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Laurence Lescourret, 2011. "Information Sharing, Liquidity and Transaction Costs in Floor-based Trading Systems," Working Papers hal-00597189, HAL.
- Laurence Lescourret & Thierry Foucault, 2001. "Information Sharing Liquidity and Transaction Costs in Floor-Based Trading Systems," Working Papers 2001-18, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Chen, Zhaohui & Wilhelm Jr, William J, 2005. "The Industrial Organization of Financial Market Information Production," CEPR Discussion Papers 5314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:4:y:1995:i:2:p:95-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.