Financial leverage clienteles : Theory and evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Pensa, Pascal & Wöhle, Claudia B., 2004. "Kapitalstrukturtheorie in Theorie und Praxis: Ergebnisse einer Fragebogenuntersuchung," Working papers 2004/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Paul Grier & Paul Strebel, 1983. "An Implicit Clientele Test Of The Relationship Between Taxation And Capital Structure," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(2), pages 163-174, June.
- Austin J. Jaffe & C. F. Sirmans, 1984. "The Theory and Evidence on Real Estate Financial Decisions: A Review of the Issues," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 378-400.
- Paul Grier & Paul Strebel, 1980. "An Implicit Clientele Test of the Relationship between Taxation and Capital Structure," NBER Working Papers 0481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greggory A. Brauer, 1984. "The Value Impacts Of Capital Adequacy Regulation And Stochastic Deposits," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(2), pages 95-103, June.
- van Schijndel, G.J.C.T., 1984. "Dynamic firm behaviour and financial leverage clienteles," Research Memorandum 396b1ffe-1e0d-48d4-a5a9-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lemma W. Senbet & Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1981. "Capital Structure Equilibrium under Incomplete Market Conditions," NBER Working Papers 0747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Harris & John J. Pringle, 1983. "Implications Of Miller'S Argument For Capital Budgeting," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(1), pages 13-23, March.
- Marc C. Chopin & Ross N. Dickens & Roger M. Shelor, 1995. "An Empirical Examination of Compensation of REIT Managers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(3), pages 263-278.
- Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1981. "Secular Patterns in Corporate Finance," NBER Working Papers 0810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suret, Jean-Marc & Gagnon, Jean-Marie, 1991. "Taux implicite d’impôt et détachement du dividende," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(4), pages 482-498, décembre.
- Jones, C., 1999. "Miller's Equilibrium and Uncertainty," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-373, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1980. "Taxes and Corporate Capital Structure in an Incomplete Market," NBER Working Papers 0594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:7:y:1979:i:1:p:83-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.