On the Existence of Optimal Contract Mechanisms for Incomplete Information Principal-Agent Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5371 is not listed on IDEAS
- David A. Miller, 2012.
"Robust Collusion with Private Information,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 778-811.
- David A. Miller, 2005. "The dynamic cost of ex post incentive compatibility in repeated games of private information," Game Theory and Information 0510002, EconWPA.
- Carlier, G. & Dana, R.-A., 2005. "Existence and monotonicity of solutions to moral hazard problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 826-843, November.
- Page Jr., Frank H., 1998.
"Existence of optimal auctions in general environments,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 389-418, May.
- Page Jr., F.H., 1997. "Existence of Optimal Auctions in General Environments," Discussion Paper 1997-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Monte Daniel, 2010. "A Theory of Credibility under Commitment," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Matthieu Neveu, 2002. "Optimum intérieur et financement efficient d'un bien public :une expérience," Post-Print halshs-00178479, HAL.
- Che,Y.-K. & Kim,J., 2004. "Collusion-proof implementation of optimal mechanisms," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Samuelson, Larry, 2015.
"The Implementation Duality,"
2015/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Noldeke, Georg & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "The Implementation Duality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1993R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2017.
- Noldeke, Georg & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "The Implementation Duality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1993, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Balder, Erik J., 2004. "An equilibrium existence result for games with incomplete information and indeterminate outcomes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 297-320, June.
- Balder, Erik J., 2002. "A Unifying Pair of Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Existence Results," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 437-470, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:68:y:1996:i:1:p:133-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.