Industrialization under Perfect Foresight: A World Economy with a Continuum of Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
- Daisuke Oyama & Satoru Takahashi & Josef Hofbauer, 2011. "Perfect foresight dynamics in binary supermodular games," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 7(3), pages 251-267, September.
- Mitsuhiro Kaneda, 2000. "Warranted Skepticism: A Dynamic Model of Infant Industry Protection," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1668, Econometric Society.
- Oyama, Daisuke & Takahashi, Satoru & Hofbauer, Josef, 2008.
"Monotone methods for equilibrium selection under perfect foresight dynamics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 3(2), June.
- Oyama, Daisuke & Takahashi, Satoru & Hofbauer, Josef, 2003. "Monotone Methods for Equilibrium Selection under Perfect Foresight Dynamics," MPRA Paper 6721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josef Hofbauer & Daisuke Oyama & Satoru Takahashi, 2004. "Monotone Methods for Equilibrium Selection under Perfect Foresight Dynamics," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 339, Econometric Society.
- Deisuke Oyama & Satoru Takahashi & Josef Hofbauer, 2003. "Monotone Methods for Equilibrium Selection under Perfect Foresight Dynamics," Vienna Economics Papers 0318, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Daisuke Oyama & Satoru Takahashi & Josef Hofbauer, 2003. "Monotone Methods for Equilibrium Selection under Perfect Foresight Dynamics," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000420, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Wang, Ping & Xie, Danyang, 2004. "Activation of a modern industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 393-410, August.
- Ping Wang & Danyang Xie, 2001. "Activation of a Modern Industry," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0135, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Danyang Xie & Ping Wang, 2002. "Activation of a Modern Industry," IMF Working Papers 02/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Matsui, Akihiko & Oyama, Daisuke, 2006. "Rationalizable foresight dynamics," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 299-322, August.
- Akihiko Matsui & Daisuke Oyama, 2002. "Rationalizable Foresight Dynamics: Evolution and Rationalizability," Vienna Economics Papers 0302, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Kaneda, Mitsuhiro, 2003. "Policy designs in a dynamic model of infant industry protection," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 91-115, October.
- Sonali Deraniyagala & Ben Fine, 2000. "New Trade Theory Versus Old Trade Policy: A Continuing Enigma," Working Papers 102, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:66:y:1995:i:2:p:437-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed