Markov rational expectations equilibria in an overlapping generations model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Orrego & Stephen Spear, "undated". "Sequential incompleteness and dynamic suboptimality in stochastic OLG economies with production," GSIA Working Papers 2012-E38, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Krebs, Tom, 1997. "Statistical Equilibrium in One-Step Forward Looking Economic Models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 365-394, April.
- P. Siconolfi & A. Citanna, 2007. "Recursive equilibrium in stochastic OLG economies," 2007 Meeting Papers 777, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Takeoka, Norio, 2006. "Stationary Markov equilibria on a non-compact self-justified set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 269-290, June.
- Florenzano, Monique & Gourdel, Pascal & Pascoa, Mario Rui, 2001. "Overlapping generations models with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 201-218, December.
- Henriksen, Espen & Spear, Stephen, 2012.
"Endogenous market incompleteness without market frictions: Dynamic suboptimality of competitive equilibrium in multiperiod overlapping generations economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 426-449.
- Espen Henriksen & Stephen Spear, "undated". "Endogenous Market Incompleteness Without Market Frictions: Dynamic Suboptimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Multiperiod Overlapping Generations Economies," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E37, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "Random Dynamical Systems in Economics," IEW - Working Papers 067, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2010.
"Transformations of the state variable and learning dynamics,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(4), pages 385-403.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Ignacio Lobato, 2007. "Transformations of the State Variable and Learning Dynamics," Working Papers 0708, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Ignacio Lobato, 2009. "Transformations of the State Variable and Learning Dynamics," Working Papers 0902, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1996. "Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 9-49.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011. "Sequential incompleteness and dynamic suboptimality in stochastic OLG economies with production," Working Papers 2011-014, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Takeoka, Norio, 2003. "On the consistency of stationary Markov equilibria with an exogenous distribution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 316-324, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:38:y:1986:i:1:p:35-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.