Random competitive exchange: Price distributions and gains from trade
No abstract is available for this item.
- Shira Fano & Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2013.
"Convergence of outcomes and evolution of strategic behavior in double auctions,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 513-538, July.
- Shira Fano & Marco Li Calzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2010. "Convergence of outcomes and evolution of strategic behavior in double auctions," Working Papers 196, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & de Jong, Frank & Nicodano, Giovanna & Schindele, Ibolya, 2007. "Privatization and stock market liquidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 297-316, February.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & de Jong, Frank & Nicodano, Giovanna & Schindele, Ibolya, 2004. "Privatization and Stock Market Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 4449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & de Jong, Frank & Nicodano, Giovanna & Schindele, Ibolya, 2004. "Privatization and Stock Market Liquidity," SIFR Research Report Series 23, Institute for Financial Research.
- Lauterbach, Beni, 2001. "A note on trading mechanism and securities' value: The analysis of rejects from continuous trade," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 419-430, February.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2012. "Identifying cross-sided liquidity externalities," Working Paper 2012/20, Norges Bank.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2013. "Identifying Cross-Sided Liquidity Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-154/IV/DSF63, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sioud Olfa Benouda & Mezzez Hmaied Dorra, 2003. "The Effects of Automation on Liquidity, Volatility, Stock Returns and Efficiency: Evidence from the Tunisian Stock Market," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 43-56, August.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim & Lauterbach, Beni, 1997. "Market microstructure and securities values: Evidence from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 365-390, September.
- Yakov Amihud & Haim Mendelson & Beni Lauterbach, 1996. "Market Microstructure and Securities Values: Evidence From the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-7, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Yakov Amihud & Haim Mendelson & Beni Lauterbach, 1997. "Market Microstructure and Securities Values: Evidence from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-004, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:37:y:1985:i:2:p:254-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed