Extrinsic uncertainty revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peck, James, 1988.
"On the existence of sunspot equilibria in an overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 19-42, February.
- James Peck, 1986. "On the Existence of Sunspot Equilibria in an Overlapping Generations Model," Discussion Papers 678, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rod Garratt & Todd Keister & Karl Shell, 2004.
"Comparing Sunspot Equilibrium And Lottery Equilibrium Allocations: The Finite Case,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 351-386, May.
- Garratt, Rod & Keister, Todd & Shell, Karl, 2002. "Comparing Sunspot Equilibrium and Lottery Equilibrium Allocations: The Finite Case," Working Papers 02-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Guzman, Mark G. & Shell, Karl, 1998.
"Price Level Volatility: A Simple Model of Money Taxes and Sunspots,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 401-430, August.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Guzman, Mark G. & Shell, Karl, 2009. "Price Level Volatility: A Simple Model of Money Taxes and Sunspots," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5167, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kang, Minwook, 2015. "Price-level volatility and welfare in incomplete markets with sunspots," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 58-66.
- ALLEN, Beth & DUTTA , Jayasri & POLEMARCHAKIS , Heracles, 1994.
CORE Discussion Papers
1994071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Heracles M. Polemarchakis & Beth Allen & Jayasri Dutta, 1994. "Equilibrium Selections," Working Papers hal-00607668, HAL.
- Beth Allen & Jayasri Dutta & Haraklis M. Polemarchakis, 1994. "Equilibrium selections," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 90, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Aditya Goenka & Stefano Matta, 2008. "Manipulation of endowments and sunspot equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(2), pages 267-282, August.
- Balasko, Yves, 2012. "On the stability of nonsunspot equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 526-544.
- Minwook KANG, 2014. "Sunspots and Inflation-indexed Bonds," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1401, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Garratt, Rod & Keister, Todd & Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shell, Karl, 2002. "Equilibrium Prices When the Sunspot Variable Is Continuous," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 11-38, November.
- Tallon, Jean-Marc, 1998.
"Do sunspots matter when agents are Choquet-expected-utility maximizers?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 357-368, March.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1998. "Do sunspots matter when agents are Choquet-expected-utility maximizers?," Post-Print halshs-00502493, HAL.
- Prescott, Edward C. & Shell, Karl, 2002. "Introduction to Sunspots and Lotteries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 1-10, November.
- David Cass, 2007. "Utility-Based Utility," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Balasko, Yves & Geanakoplos, John, 2012. "Introduction to general equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 400-406.
- Christophe Prechac & Aditya Goenka, 2004. "Are Sunspots Inevitable?," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 786, Econometric Society.
- Guzman, Mark G. & Haslag, Joseph H. & Orrenius, Pia M., 2003. "A role for government policy and sunspots in explaining endogenous fluctuations in illegal immigration," Working Papers 0305, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hoelle, Matthew, 2014. "The relation between sunspot effects and multiplicity in incomplete markets models with numeraire assets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 119-127.
- Michael Woodford, 1990. "Equilibrium Models of Endogenous Fluctuations: an Introduction," NBER Working Papers 3360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:31:y:1983:i:2:p:203-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.