Testing for ability in a competitive labor market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Weiss & Ruqu Wang, 1990. "A Sorting Model of Labor Contracts: Implications for Layoffs and Wage-Tenure Profiles," NBER Working Papers 3448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Malueg & Yongsheng Xu, 1997.
"Endogenous information quality: A job-assignment application,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 163-180, June.
- David A. Maleug & Yongsheng Xu,, "undated". "Endogenous Information Quality: A Job-Assignment Application," Discussion Papers 96/4, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Francesco Squintani, 1999. "On-the-Job Signaling and Self-Confidence," Discussion Papers 1274, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Waldman, Michael, 1989.
"Information on worker ability : An analysis of investment within the firm,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 57-80.
- Michael Waldman, 1985. "Information on Worker Ability: An Analysis of Inverstment Within the Firm," UCLA Economics Working Papers 375, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Wang, Ruqu & Weiss, Andrew, 1998. "Probation, layoffs, and wage-tenure profiles: A sorting explanation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 359-383, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:25:y:1981:i:1:p:42-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.