Duality and the structure of utility functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Ali Chaudhary & Mushtaq Ahmad Khan & Kaukab Hassan Naqvi, 1998. "Estimates of Farm Output Supply and Input Demand Elasticities: The Translog Profit Function Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 1031-1050.
- Han, Han Soo, 1990. "The theoretical input-output system with flexible technological coefficients based on the two-stage level CES-type production function," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nakashima, Takahiro, 2006. "Linear Structural Models of Production under Price Uncertainty: A Mean-Standard Deviation Approach," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 8.
- Laurits R. Christensen & Marilyn E. Manser, 1976. "Cost-of-Living Indexes and Price Indexes for U.S. Meat and Produce, 1947-1971," NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 399-450 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Bertoletti, 2016. "A Note on Consumer Surplus and the Structure of Preferences," DEM Working Papers Series 130, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Marshall Reinsdorf & Jack E. Triplett, 2009. "A Review of Reviews: Ninety Years of Professional Thinking About the Consumer Price Index," NBER Chapters,in: Price Index Concepts and Measurement, pages 17-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:1:y:1969:i:4:p:374-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .