Public debt, taxation, and capital intensiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Tirole, 1981. "Taux d'actualisation et optimum second," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(5), pages 829-869.
- Schreft, Stacey L. & Smith, Bruce D., 1997. "Money, Banking, and Capital Formation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 157-182, March.
- Hoon, Hian Teck & Phelps, Edmund S., 2008.
"Future fiscal and budgetary shocks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 499-518, November.
- Hian Teck Hoon & Edmund S Phelps, 2004. "Future Fiscal and Budgetary Shocks," Working Papers 20-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hian Teck Hoon & Edmund S. Phelps, 2007. "Future Fiscal and Budgetary Shocks," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22438, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2001.
"Determinacy of Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 230-255, January.
- Nourry, C. & Vendetti, A., 1998. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Heterogenous Agents," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a02, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Willem H. Buiter & James Tobin, 1978. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies, Capital Formation, and Economic Activity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 512, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Azariadis, Costas & Reichlin, Pietro, 1996. "Increasing returns and crowding out," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 847-877, May.
- Okuno, Masahiro, 1983. "The Burden of Debt and Intergenerational Distribution," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 34(3), pages 203-215, July.
- Yukihiro Nishimura & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "Education Choices, Longevity and Optimal Policy in a Ben-Porath Economy," Working Papers halshs-01230932, HAL.
- Yukihiro Nishimura & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2015.
"Education Choices, Longevity and Optimal Policy in a Ben-Porath Economy,"
PSE Working Papers
- Yukihiro Nishimura & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2017. "Education choices, longevity and optimal policy in a Ben-Porath economy," Post-Print halshs-01630663, HAL.
- Real Arai & Takuma Kunieda & Keigo Nishida, 2014. "Is Public Debt Growth-Enhancing or Growth-Reducing?," KIER Working Papers 884, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Peck, James & Spear, Stephen E., 2003. "Introduction to a Festschrift for Karl Shell," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 153-155, April.
- Robert Inman, 1981. ""Municipal pension funding: A theory and some evidence" by Dennis Epple and Katherine Schipper," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 179-187, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:1:y:1969:i:3:p:330-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .