Global asymptotic stability results for multisector models of optimal growth under uncertainty when future utilities are discounted
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshi, Sumit, 2003.
"The stochastic turnpike property without uniformity in convex aggregate growth models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1289-1315, May.
- Sumit Joshi, 1999. "The Stochastic Turnpike Property without Uniformity in Convex Aggregate Growth Models," Working papers 67, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John B. Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015.
"A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models,"
Economics Working Papers
15105, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," NBER Working Papers 21155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Martingale analysis of dynamic tax incidence in a nonstationary growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 371-389.
- Bishnu, Monisankar, 2010. "Essays on optimal allocation of resources by governments," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002441, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cai, Yiyong & Kamihigashi, Takashi & Stachurski, John, 2014.
"Stochastic optimal growth with risky labor supply,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 167-176.
- Yiyong Cai & Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2012. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Risky Labor Supply," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-24, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Yiyong CAI & Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2013. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Risky Labor Supply," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-23, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Yiyong Cai & Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2012. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Risky Labor Supply," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-585, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Stachurski, John, 2002. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Unbounded Shock," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 40-65, September.
- Tapan Mitra & Luigi Montrucchio & Fabio Privileggi, 2003.
"The nature of the steady state in models of optimal growth under uncertainty,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(1), pages 39-71, December.
- Mitra, Tapan & Montrucchio, Luigi & Privileggi, Fabio, 2001. "The Nature of the Steady State in Models of Optimal Growth Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 01-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Recursive utility, martingales, and the asymptotic behaviour of optimal processes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 505-523.
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
- McKenzie, L., 1999. "The First Conferences on the Theory of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 459, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Stachurski, J., 2001. "Log-Linearization of Perturbed Dynamical Systems, With Applications to Optimal Growth," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 788, The University of Melbourne.
- Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Lilia Maliar, 2016. "The Impact of Alternative Transitions to Normalized Monetary Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 794, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:18:y:1978:i:2:p:225-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.