The economics of forestry when the rate of harvest is constrained
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birgit Bednar–Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2014. "Existence and efficiency of stationary states in a renewable resource based OLG model with different harvest costs," Graz Economics Papers 2014-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Fabbri, Giorgio & Faggian, Silvia & Freni, Giuseppe, 2015.
"On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 1001-1040.
- Silvia Faggian & Giorgio Fabbri & Giuseppe Freni, 2013. "On the Mitra--Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Working Papers 2013:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2015. "On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time," Post-Print hal-01615431, HAL.
- Giorgio FABBRI & Silvia FAGGIAN & Giuseppe FRENI, 2014. "On the Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2014. "On The Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Documents de recherche 14-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:29:y:2017:i:pb:p:118-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2003. "On the economics of forest vintages," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1411-1435, June.
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2013. "Time consuming resource extraction in an overlapping generations economy with capital," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 203-224, November.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo, 1999. "Optimal Forest Rotation within SituPreferences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 106-128, January.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2014. "George Shackle and The Schumpeterian Legacy," Graz Economics Papers 2014-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1983. "The Comparative Statics Of The Faustmann Model Of Forest Management," Staff Papers 14215, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ben Abdallah, Skander & Lasserre, Pierre, 2017.
"Forest land value and rotation with an alternative land use,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(PB), pages 118-127.
- Skander Ben Abdallah & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Forest Land Value and Rotation with an Alternative Land Use," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-38, CIRANO.
- Hardie, Ian W., 1984. "Comparative Rents For Farmland And Timberland In A Subregion Of The South," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Wilman, Elizabeth A., 2011. "Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(1), April.
- Terry Heaps, 2014. "Convergence of Optimal Harvesting Policies to a Normal Forest," Discussion Papers dp14-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Skander BEN ABDALLAH & Pierre LASSERRE, 2015. "Optimum Forest Rotations of Alternative Tree Species," Cahiers de recherche 06-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Elizabeth A. Wilman & Mahen S. Mahendrarajah, 2002. "Carbon Offsets," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 405-416.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:6:y:1979:i:4:p:297-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.