The supply and demand for pollution control: Evidence from wastewater treatment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederick, Kenneth & Schwarz, Gregory, 2000. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Climate Variability and Change on U.S. Water Resources," Discussion Papers dp-00-21, Resources For the Future.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2004. "Regulatory factors shaping environmental performance at publicly-owned treatment plants," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 655-681, July.
- Giovanni Fraquelli & Roberto Giandrone, 2001. "Waste Water Purification In Italy: Costs And Structure Of The Technology," CERIS Working Paper 200102, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Thomas, A. & Lavergne, Pascal, 1997. "Semiparametric estimation and testing in models of adverse selection, with an aplication to environmental regulation," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6221, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Newell, Richard G & Stavins, Robert N, 2003.
"Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies," Discussion Papers dp-00-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2000. "Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies," Discussion Papers 10577, Resources for the Future.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Abatement-Cost Heterogeneity and Anticipated Savings from Market-Based Environmental Policies," Working Paper Series rwp00-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Yates, Andrew J. & Doyle, Martin W. & Rigby, J.R. & Schnier, Kurt E., 2013. "Market power, private information, and the optimal scale of pollution permit markets with application to North Carolina's Neuse River," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 256-276.
- Frederick, Kenneth D. & Schwarz, Gregory E., 2000. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Climate Variability and Change on U.S. Water Resources," Discussion Papers 10786, Resources for the Future.
- Fernandez, Linda, 1997. "Estimation of Wastewater Treatment Objectives through Maximum Entropy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 293-308, March.
- Lopamudra Chakraborti & Kenneth E. McConnell, 2012. "Does Ambient Water Quality Affect the Stringency of Regulations? Plant-Level Evidence of the Clean Water Act," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 518-535.
- Ching-Yao Irene Lai & C.C. Yang, 2014. "Scale Effect Versus Induced Policy Response In The Environmental Kuznets Curve: The Case Of U.S. Water Pollution," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 435-450, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:23:y:1992:i:1:p:54-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.