Academic science and entrepreneurship: Dual engines of growth?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Adam Jaffe & Josh Lerner & Scott Stern & Marie Thursby, 2007. "Academic Science and Entrepreneurship: Dual Engines of Growth," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number jaff05-2.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Josh Lerner & Scott Stern & Marie C. Thursby, 2007. "Academic Science and Entrepreneurship: Dual Engines of Growth?," NBER Chapters,in: Academic Science and Entrepreneurship: Dual Engines of Growth National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Dottore & Suleiman Kassicieh, 2014. "University Patent Holders as Entrepreneurs: Factors that Influence Spinout Activity," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(4), pages 863-891, December.
- Werner Bönte & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2009.
"The Impact of Regional Age Structure on Entrepreneurship,"
Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 269-287, July.
- Bönte, Werner & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2009. "The impact of regional age structure on entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20201, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tomás del Barrio-Castro & José García-Quevedo, 2009.
"The determinants of university patenting: Do incentives matter?,"
2009/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Tomás del Barrio-Castro & José García-Quevedo, 2009. "The determinants of university patenting: Do incentives matter?," Working Papers XREAP2009-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Jürgen Brünjes & Javier Revilla Diez, 2013. "‘Recession push’ and ‘prosperity pull’ entrepreneurship in a rural developing context," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3-4), pages 251-271, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:63:y:2007:i:4:p:573-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.