Management objectives and strategic interactions among capitalist and labour-managed firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Cornes, Richard, 2016.
"Alternative Objectives in an Oligopoly Model : An Aggregative Game Approach,"
Discussion paper series. A
307, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Richard Cornes & Jun-ichi Itaya, 2016. "Alternative Objectives in an Oligopoly Model: An Aggregative Game Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6191, CESifo.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Capacity Investment and Mixed Duopoly with State-Owned and Labor-Managed Firms," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 49-64, May.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2008. "Strategic Investment In A New Mixed Market With Labor‐Managed And Profit‐Maximizing Firms," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 594-607, November.
- Luo, Jianli, 2013. "Absorptive capacity and R&D strategy in mixed duopoly with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 433-439.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2018. "Stackelberg Mixed Triopoly Games with State-Owned, Labour-Managed and Capitalist Firms," MPRA Paper 88222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Strategic Commitment and Three-Stage Games with Labour-Managed and Profit-Maximizing Firms," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 63-74, Autumn.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2011. "Lifetime employment contract and reaction functions of profit-maximizing and labor-managed firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 152-157, September.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2008. "Strategic commitment and Cournot competition with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 188-196, December.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2019. "Capacity choice in an international mixed triopoly," MPRA Paper 94051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:17:y:1992:i:3:p:423-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.