Sex offender residence restriction laws: Parental perceptions and public policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleck, Gary & Gertz, Marc & Bratton, Jason, 2009. "Why do people support gun control?: Alternative explanations of support for handgun bans," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 496-504, September.
- Vogel, Brenda L. & Vogel, Ronald E., 2003. "The age of death: Appraising public opinion of juvenile capital punishment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 169-183.
- Holtfreter, Kristy & Van Slyke, Shanna & Bratton, Jason & Gertz, Marc, 2008. "Public perceptions of white-collar crime and punishment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 50-60, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lussier, Patrick & Bouchard, Martin & Beauregard, Eric, 2011. "Patterns of criminal achievement in sexual offending: Unravelling the “successful” sex offender," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 433-444.
- Koon-Magnin, Sarah, 2015. "Perceptions of and support for sex offender policies: Testing Levenson, Brannon, Fortney, and Baker’s findings," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 80-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:38:y::i:5:p:1022-1030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.