The age of death: Appraising public opinion of juvenile capital punishment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohm, Robert M., 1992. "Retribution and capital punishment: Toward a better understanding of death penalty opinion," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 227-236.
- Bohm, Robert M., 1989. "The effects of classroom instruction and discussion on death penalty opinions: A teaching note," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 123-131.
- Bohm, Robert M. & Vogel, Ronald E., 1994. "A comparison of factors associated with uninformed and informed death penalty opinions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 125-143.
- Bohm, Robert M. & Vogel, Ronald E. & Maisto, Albert A., 1993. "Knowledge and death penalty opinion: A panel study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 29-45.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mancini, Christina & Shields, Ryan T. & Mears, Daniel P. & Beaver, Kevin M., 2010. "Sex offender residence restriction laws: Parental perceptions and public policy," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1022-1030, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:31:y:2003:i:2:p:169-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .