Explaining suspects' resistance and disrespect toward police
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hurst, Yolander G. & Frank, James, 2000. "How kids view cops The nature of juvenile attitudes toward the police," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 189-202.
- Taylor, Terrance J. & Turner, K. B. & Esbensen, Finn-Aage & Winfree, L. Thomas, 2001. "Coppin' an attitude: Attitudinal differences among juveniles toward police," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 295-305.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Hoon & Vaughn, Michael S. & Lim, Hyeyoung, 2014. "The impact of neighborhood crime levels on police use of force: An examination at micro and meso levels," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 491-499.
- Pickett, Justin T. & Ryon, Stephanie Bontrager, 2017. "Procedurally just cooperation: Explaining support for due process reforms in policing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 9-20.
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:12-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dai, Mengyan & Frank, James & Sun, Ivan, 2011. "Procedural justice during police-citizen encounters: The effects of process-based policing on citizen compliance and demeanor," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 159-168.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:475-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.