On the relationships between gender, early onset, and the seriousness of offending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:12-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Nan S. & Lee, Beom S. & Sun, Fei & Vazsonyi, Alexander T. & Bolland, John M., 2010. "Pathways and predictors of antisocial behaviors in African American adolescents from poor neighborhoods," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 409-415, March.
- Julie M. Krupa & Kristina K. Childs, 2014. "Trajectories and Risk Factors of Criminal Behavior among Females from Adolescence to Early Adulthood," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-23, September.
- Gomez-Smith, Zenta & Piquero, Alex R., 2005. "An examination of adult onset offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 515-525.
- Piquero, Alex R. & White, Norman A., 2003. "On the relationship between cognitive abilities and life-course-persistent offending among a sample of African Americans: A longitudinal test of Moffitt's hypothesis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 399-409.
- DeLisi, Matt & Piquero, Alex R., 2011. "New frontiers in criminal careers research, 2000-2011: A state-of-the-art review," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 289-301, July.
- DeLisi, Matt, 2006. "Zeroing in on early arrest onset: Results from a population of extreme career criminals," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 17-26.
- Lee, Sei-Young & Villagrana, Margarita, 2015. "Differences in risk and protective factors between crossover and non-crossover youth in juvenile justice," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 18-27.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:29:y:2001:i:3:p:189-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .