Patterns of arrest in domestic violence encounters: Identifying a police decision-making model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feder, Lynette, 1996. "Police handling of domestic calls: The importance of offender's presence in the arrest decision," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 481-490.
- Bayley, David H., 1986. "The tactical choices of police patrol officers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 329-348.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Payne, Brian K. & Higgins, George E. & Blackwell, Brenda, 2010. "Exploring the link between self-control and partner violence: Bad parenting or general criminals," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1015-1021, September.
- Sun, Ivan Y., 2007. "Policing domestic violence: Does officer gender matter?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 581-595, December.
- Sun, Ivan Y. & Payne, Brian K. & Wu, Yuning, 2008. "The impact of situational factors, officer characteristics, and neighborhood context on police behavior: A multilevel analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 22-32, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:27:y:1999:i:1:p:65-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.