Adult sexual assault: The role of racial/ethnic composition in prosecution and sentencing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Austin, Thomas L., 1981. "The influence of court location on type of criminal sentence: The rural-urban factor," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 305-316.
- Barnes, Carole Wolff & Kingsnorth, Rodney, 1996. "Race, drug, and criminal sentencing: Hidden effects of the criminal law," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-55.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franklin, Cortney A. & Fearn, Noelle E., 2008. "Gender, race, and formal court decision-making outcomes: Chivalry/paternalism, conflict theory or gender conflict?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 279-290, July.
- Maxwell, Christopher D. & Robinson, Amanda L. & Post, Lori A., 2003. "The impact of race on the adjudication of sexual assault and other violent crimes," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 523-538.
- Tellis, Katharine M. & Spohn, Cassia C., 2008. "The sexual stratification hypothesis revisited: Testing assumptions about simple versus aggravated rape," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 252-261, July.
- Crow, Matthew S. & Gertz, Marc, 2008. "Sentencing policy and disparity: Guidelines and the influence of legal and democratic subcultures," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 362-371, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:26:y:1998:i:5:p:359-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .