Shocks and Adjustment by Firms in Transition: A Comparative Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Estrin, Saul, 2007.
"How transition paths differ: Enterprise performance in Russia and China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 374-392, March.
- Sumon Bhaumik & Saul Estrin, 2005. "How Transition Paths Differ: Enterprise Performance in Russia and China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp744, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Estrin, Saul, 2005. "How Transition Paths Differ: Enterprise Performance in Russia and China," IZA Discussion Papers 1484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Estrin, Saul, 2005. "How Transition Paths Differ: Enterprise Performance in Russia and China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marina Bakanova, & Saul Estrin & Igor Pelipas & Sergei Pukovic, 2006. "Enterprise Restructuring in Belarus," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 823, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jones, Derek & Klinedinst, Mark & Rock, Charles, 1998. "Productive Efficiency during Transition: Evidence from Bulgarian Panel Data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 446-464, September.
- Bakanova, Marina & Estrin, Saul & Pelipas, Igor & Pukovich, Sergei, 2006. "Enterprise Restructuring in Belarus," IZA Discussion Papers 2148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Hannula, 2001. "Restructuring of the Estonian economy and the role of FDIs in it," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,in: Foreign Direct Investments in the Estonian Economy, volume 9, chapter 3, pages 91-174 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Irina Akimova & Gerhard Schwödiauer, 1999. "Restructuring of Ukrainian Enterprises after Privatization: Does Ownership Structure Matter?," Industrial Organization 9903003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djankov, Simeon & Pohl, Gerhard, 1997. "The restructuring of large firms in Slovakia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1758, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Belarus : Window of Opportunity to Enhance Competitiveness and Sustain Economic Growth, A Country Economic Memorandum (CEM) for the Republic of Belarus, Volume 1, Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8353, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:21:y:1995:i:2:p:131-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.