On the effects of cournot rivalry between entrepreneurial and cooperative firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flavio DELBONO & Carlo REGGIANI, 2013.
"Cooperative Firms And The Crisis: Evidence From Some Italian Mixed Oligopolies,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(4), pages 383-397, December.
- F. Delbono & C. Reggiani, 2013. "Cooperative firms and the crisis: evidence from some Italian mixed oligopolies," Working Papers wp884, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul, 1999.
"Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labor Management Model,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 295-317, June.
- Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul G, 1999. "Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labour Management Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Capacity Investment and Mixed Duopoly with State-Owned and Labor-Managed Firms," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 49-64, May.
- Luo, Jianli, 2013. "Absorptive capacity and R&D strategy in mixed duopoly with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 433-439.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2018. "Stackelberg Mixed Triopoly Games with State-Owned, Labour-Managed and Capitalist Firms," MPRA Paper 88222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2019. "Capacity choice in an international mixed triopoly," Working Papers e140, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2011. "Lifetime employment contract and reaction functions of profit-maximizing and labor-managed firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 152-157, September.
- Flavio Delbono, 2016. "Le cooperative di produzione e la stabilità occupazionale," QUADERNI DI ECONOMIA DEL LAVORO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(105), pages 166-177.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2008. "Strategic commitment and Cournot competition with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 188-196, December.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2019. "Capacity choice in an international mixed triopoly," MPRA Paper 94051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:15:y:1991:i:1:p:115-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.