Change management practices: Impact on perceived change results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Naimatullah & Irani, Zahir & Sharif, Amir M., 2017. "Big data in an HR context: Exploring organizational change readiness, employee attitudes and behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 366-378.
- Heckmann, Nadine & Steger, Thomas & Dowling, Michael, 2016. "Organizational capacity for change, change experience, and change project performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 777-784.
- Paschal Onugha & Edwinah Amah, 2019. "Planned change and organizational effectiveness, the moderating role of organizational culture," Journal of Scientific Reports, IJSAB International, vol. 1(1), pages 28-43.
- Francesco Virili & Cristiano Ghiringhelli, 2021. "Uncertainty and Emerging Tensions in Organizational Change: A Grounded Theory Study on the Orchestrating Role of the Change Leader," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-22, April.
- Tariq Mahadeen & Kostas Galanakis & Elpida Samara & Pavlos Kilintzis, 2021. "Heuristics and Evidences Decision (HeED) Making: a Case Study in a Systemic Model for Transforming Decision Making from Heuristics-Based to Evidenced-Based," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 12(4), pages 1668-1693, December.
- Constantinos Choromides, 2021. "Leading change in Financial Service Organisations: An Exploration of Employees’ Perceptions of Management of Change Using an Organisational Justice Framework," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 71(3-4), pages 67-97, July-Dece.
- Irena Mladenova, 2022. "Impact Of Experience With Changes On Adaptability And Organizational Performance," HR and Technologies, Creative Space Association, issue 2, pages 70-87.
- Král, Pavel & Králová, Věra, 2016. "Approaches to changing organizational structure: The effect of drivers and communication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5169-5174.
- Robert M. Peterson & Avinash Malshe & Scott B. Friend & Howard Dover, 2021. "Sales enablement: conceptualizing and developing a dynamic capability," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 542-565, May.
- Kirova, Valentina, 2023. "The wind of change: A dynamic managerial capabilities perspective on the role of marketing managers as strategic change agents," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Metzger, Michael & Requena, Bernardo, 2011. "Strategic management in Latin America: Issues and assessment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 231-235, March.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational change Change management practices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:3:p:266-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.