Norms that distinguish between marketing and manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bello, Daniel C., 1992. "Industrial buyer behavior at trade shows : Implications for selling effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-80, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rui Soucasaux Sousa, 1998. "THE INTERFACE BETWEEN MARKETING AND MANUFACTURING: A STRATEGIC and FUNCTIONAL PERSPECTIVE," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Kok, Robert A.W. & Hillebrand, Bas & Biemans, Wim G., 2002. "Market-oriented product development as an organizational learning capability: findings from two cases," Research Report 02B13, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hillebrand, Bas & Biemans, Wim G., 2003. "The relationship between internal and external cooperation: literature review and propositions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 735-743, September.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02b13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:30:y:1994:i:2:p:111-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .