The present and future roles of banks in small business finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DeYoung, Robert & Glennon, Dennis & Nigro, Peter, 2008. "Borrower-lender distance, credit scoring, and loan performance: Evidence from informational-opaque small business borrowers," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 113-143, January.
- Yuji Honjo & Nobuyuki Harada, 2006. "SME Policy, Financial Structure and Firm Growth: Evidence From Japan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 289-300, December.
- Chen, Yiu Por & Liu, Mingxing & Zhang, Qi, 2006. "Development of Financial Intermediation and the Dynamics of Rural-Urban Inequality: China, 1978-98," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bongini, Paola & Ferrando, Annalisa & Rossi, Emanuele & Rossolini, Monica, 2017. "Suitable or non-suitable? An investigation of Eurozone SME access to market-based finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 12006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paulo Nunes & Marco Gonçalves & Zélia Serrasqueiro, 2013. "The influence of age on SMEs’ growth determinants: empirical evidence," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 249-272, February.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:98-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Cornée, 2012.
"The Relevance of Soft Information for Predicting Small Business Credit Default: Evidence from a Social Bank,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
201226, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS, revised Sep 2015.
- Simon Cornée, 2015. "The Relevance of Soft Information for Predicting Small Business Credit Default: Evidence from a Social Bank," Working Papers CEB 15-044, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yuting Li & Tong Chen & Baogui Xin, 2016. "Optimal Financing Decisions of Two Cash-Constrained Supply Chains with Complementary Products," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, April.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The economics of financing firms: the role of banks," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0312, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Anosisye M. Kesale, 2017. "Barriers Facing Startup Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) In Accessing External Capital in Tanzania," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(3), pages 55-72, March.
- N. Berger, Allen & F. Udell, Gregory, 1998.
"The economics of small business finance: The roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 613-673, August.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1998. "The economics of small business finance: the roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:429:d:69266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The role of banks in financing small and medium firms," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0308, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:22:y:1998:i:6-8:p:1109-1116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.