Do dividends signal earnings? The case of omitted dividends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subramanian Rama Iyer & Ramesh P. Rao, 2017. "Share Repurchases And The Flexibility Hypothesis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 287-313, September.
- Eero Pätäri & Timo Leivo, 2017. "A Closer Look At Value Premium: Literature Review And Synthesis," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 79-168, February.
- Balasingham Balachandran & John Cadle & Michael Theobald, 1996. "Interim dividend cuts and omissions in the UK," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 2(1), pages 23-38, March.
- Warwick Anderson, 2013. "The Role of mid-year dividends as predictors of yearly earnings," Working Papers in Economics 13/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Forti, Cristiano & Schiozer, Rafael F., 2015. "Bank dividends and signaling to information-sensitive depositors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-11.
- Balasingham Balachandran, 2003. "UK interim and final dividend reductions: a note on price reaction," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 379-390.
- Robert Joliet & Aline Muller, 2015. "Dividends and Foreign Performance Signaling," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 19(2), pages 77-107, June.
- Jensen, Gerald R. & Lundstrum, Leonard L. & Miller, Robert E., 2010. "What do dividend reductions signal?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 736-747, December.
- Darmawan, Mr, 2018. "Dividend Omission Announcement Effect to Market Reaction in Indonesia Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 88090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liang, Hui & Moreau, Laura & Park, Jung Chul, 2011. "Investment opportunities and dividend omissions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1108-1115, October.
- Balasingham Balachandran & John Cadle & Michael Theobald, 1999. "Analysis of price reactions to interim dividend reductions — a note," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 305-314.
- Low, Soo-Wah & Glorfeld, Louis & Hearth, Douglas & Rimbey, James N., 2001. "The link between bank monitoring and corporate dividend policy: The case of dividend omissions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2069-2087, November.
- John Ayodele Ogundina & Olufunmilayo A. Ajala & Yusuf Aina Soyebo, 2014. "The Test of Semi - Strong Efficiency Theory in the Nigerian Capital Market: An Empirical Analysis in the Context of Dividend Announcements," International Journal of Financial Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 57-69.
- Rubin, Amir & Smith, Daniel R., 2009. "Institutional ownership, volatility and dividends," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 627-639, April.
- Morgan, Gareth & Thomas, Stephen, 1998. "Taxes, dividend yields and returns in the UK equity market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 405-423, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:18:y:1994:i:6:p:1113-1133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.