Reaction of British bank share prices to Citicorp's announced $3 billion increase in loan-loss reserves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000. "Systemic risk: A survey," Working Paper Series 35, European Central Bank.
- Osman Kilic & David Tufte & M. Hassan, 1999. "The 1994–1995 Mexican Currency Crisis and U.S. Bank Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 47-60, September.
- Kilic, Osman & Hassan, M. Kabir & Tufte, David, 2000. "Market efficiency, the Mexican peso crisis, and the US bank stock returns: An application of the event parameter method," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 73-86.
- Aigbe Akhigbe & Melissa B. Frye & Ann Marie Whyte, 2005. "Financial Modernization in US Banking Markets: A Local or Global Event?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1561-1585.
- Schinski, Michael & Mullineaux, Donald, 1995. "The impact of the Federal Reserve's source of strength policy on bank holding companies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(35), pages 483-496.
- Bertrand Rime, 2003. "The Reaction of Swiss Banks' Stock Prices to the Russian Crisis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(I), pages 101-124, March.
- Daniel Daugaard & Tom Valentine, 1993. "Bank Share Prices and Profitability," Working Paper Series 31, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:39:y:2009:i:5:p:449-472 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:15:y:1991:i:1:p:151-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.