The valuation and securitization of commercial and multifamily mortgages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Chen & Yongheng Deng, 2013.
"Commercial Mortgage Workout Strategy and Conditional Default Probability: Evidence from Special Serviced CMBS Loans,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 609-632, May.
- Jun Chen & Yongheng Deng, 2003. "Commercial Mortgage Workout Strategy and Conditional Default Probability: Evidence from Special Serviced CMBS Loans," Working Paper 8614, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Foote, Christopher L. & Gerardi, Kristopher & Willen, Paul S., 2008.
"Negative equity and foreclosure: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 234-245, September.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2008. "Negative equity and foreclosure: theory and evidence," Public Policy Discussion Paper 08-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Cristina Viegas & Jos� Azevedo-Pereira, 2012. "Mortgage valuation: a quasi-closed-form solution," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 993-1001, May.
- Vink, Dennis, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Asset-Backed Securitization," MPRA Paper 10382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2008.
- Lok Man Michel Tong & Gianluca Marcato, 2018. "Modelling Competitive Mortgage Termination Option Strategies: Default vs Restructuring and Prepayment vs Defeasance," ERES eres2018_300, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Grovenstein, Robert A. & Harding, John P. & Sirmans, C.F. & Thebpanya, Sansanee & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2005. "Commercial mortgage underwriting: How well do lenders manage the risks?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 355-383, December.
- Patel, Nimesh & Daglish, Toby, 2011. "Fixed come hell or high water? Selection and prepayment of fixed rate mortgages outside the US," Working Paper Series 4107, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Posey, Lisa L. & Yavas, Abdullah, 2001. "Adjustable and Fixed Rate Mortgages as a Screening Mechanism for Default Risk," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 54-79, January.
- Andrey Pavlov & George Blazenko, 2005. "The Neighborhood Effect of Real Estate Maintenance," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 327-340, June.
- Achla Marathe & Hany A. Shawky, 2003. "The Structural Relation Between Mortgage and Market Interest Rates," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1235-1251.
- J. Sa-Aadu & James Shilling & George Wang, 2000. "A Test of Integration and Cointegration of Commercial Mortgage Rates," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 45-61, October.
- Yildiray Yildirim, 2008. "Estimating Default Probabilities of CMBS Loans with Clustering and Heavy Censoring," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 93-111, August.
- Daglish, Toby, 2009. "What motivates a subprime borrower to default?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 681-693, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:11:y:1987:i:3:p:525-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.